Combined Properties is a full-service investment and real estate development firm specializing in commercial and multi-family residential properties. We take a long-term approach to business and have a clear vision for our future. This forward-focused perspective, coupled with our passion for creating better places to live and work, is reflected in all areas of our business: we hire and retain creative, experienced staff, invest in and develop quality assets, contract with premier vendors, cultivate long-lasting and responsive customer relationships, and invest wholly in the communities in which we work and call home.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the individual in this position is responsible for managing the IT infrastructure as well as all the day-to-day functions relating to IT and desktop support. Responsibilities include:
- Manage Servers on Windows server 2012/2016 with Hyper-V, Office 365– Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and Power Automate, as well as manage disaster recovery and antivirus systems and cloud-based VoIP phone system.
- Administer the internal DNS/DHCP, Active Directory, User Permissions, Group Policies, File Server/Sharing.
- Audio/Video Teleconference setup and support from Windstream, Teams and Zoom.
- Manage camera, security and building access systems.
- Assist in new version releases and software updates including but not limited to Windows, Office products, Autodesk products etc.
- Act as first line of assistance on all Help Desk requirements.
- Assist with employee onboarding in terms of- provisioning equipment, laptop/desktop imaging, phone prep, workstation setup, provisioning credentials & permissions, initial user training on company IT systems.
- Coordinate efforts with vendors for upgrades and system maintenance.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and reporting to upper management.
- Interface with Senior Leadership to understand the organization’s current and future technology needs.
Required Education and Experience
- Relevant Qualification in Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT services and solutions.
- Strong Microsoft Server 12/16/19, Microsoft O365 and Exchange technology configuration, management and support experience.
- Experience working with Hyper-V.
- Experience in managing Firewall, Routers and Switches.
- Experienced supporting modern, mobile cloud and app solutions.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with supporting Windows OS and platform installs, imaging etc.
Combined Properties provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.